Life is Unpredictable
I was talking with my cousin (Jaclyn) online and she inspired me to write this very post and perhaps its my reflection. Recently, there's a news reported that a NSman died after his training, and sadly, this guy happened to be someone my cousin knew of. She shared with me that she's worried for her guy friends in camp and all I could tell her was that life is unpredictable.
Then it got to me, since life is so unpredictable, why am I wasting my life by staying at home and doing nothing productive? No, it's not about finding jobs and all. But on a higher level, like am I not enjoying myself and being happy, like trying new stuffs or even travelling? Won't it be too late to regret if I'm going to die tomorrow? Seriously, I've always wanted to try many things, like bungee jumping, paragliding, baking, scrapbooking and the whole list of things. So why am I here, in my room just dreaming about and not taking steps to do it? Perhaps it has got to do with money? Seriously, I think I need a plan. A plan that will bring me somewhere and doing things that I want to enjoy doing and not regretting. There's too much regrets to look back on and its not worth it since it's the past.
(Edited)
Words of wisdom from Young: You'll never discover new oceans until you lose sight of the shores.
Loved and take care.
Then it got to me, since life is so unpredictable, why am I wasting my life by staying at home and doing nothing productive? No, it's not about finding jobs and all. But on a higher level, like am I not enjoying myself and being happy, like trying new stuffs or even travelling? Won't it be too late to regret if I'm going to die tomorrow? Seriously, I've always wanted to try many things, like bungee jumping, paragliding, baking, scrapbooking and the whole list of things. So why am I here, in my room just dreaming about and not taking steps to do it? Perhaps it has got to do with money? Seriously, I think I need a plan. A plan that will bring me somewhere and doing things that I want to enjoy doing and not regretting. There's too much regrets to look back on and its not worth it since it's the past.
(Edited)
Words of wisdom from Young: You'll never discover new oceans until you lose sight of the shores.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home